5th Augmented Human International Conference
The 5th Augmented Human International Conference will be held at the University of Kobe, Japan, on March 2014. The link to the conference will be published on this page and through Augmented Human channels Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
The General Chair of AH'14 is Prof. Tsutomu Terada
This http://www.augmented-human.com web site still contains the information of previous AH conferences and will archive the information of AH'14 when it is finished.
AH Facebook page is:
AH LinkedIn is:
AH Twitter is:
The AH'13 Best Paper Award was won by:
Kurara Fukumoto, Tsutomu Terada and Masahiko Tsukamoto
A Smile/Laughter Recognition Mechanism for Smile-based Life Logging
The AH'12 Best Papers Awards :
1) Yuki Kuniyasu, Michi Sato, Shogo Fukushima and Hiroyuki Kajimoto. Transmission of Forearm Motion by Tangential Deformation of the Skin
2) Shogo Fukushima and Hiroyuki Kajimoto. Facilitation of Surprise Feeling by Artificial Control of Piloerection on the Forearm
3) Shoichi Hasegawa, Seiichiro Ishijima, Fumihiro Kato, Hironori Mitake and Makoto Sato. Realtime Sonification of Center of Gravity for Skiing
- Welcome to AH'14!
- Welcome to AH'13!
- AH'12 Best Papers Awards
- ACM proceedings online, second day of AH'12 started
- Program updated and TV & journalists
- Full program is released!
- AH'12 registration is open
- AH'12 hotels special prices list
- AH'12 deadline EXTENDED to January 20th 23:59 PST
- CFP deadline January 13th