AH'12 ACM Submission
The proceedings of the conference will be published in the ACM Digital Library as a volume in its International Conference Proceedings Series.
You will have to format your paper according to the following ACM format with a page limit of 8 pages. The expected average number of pages should be around 5 pages per paper. However you can go up to 8 pages: Link to the ACM proceedings format
There are four paper categories to be published in the ACM digital library according to the ACM format :
1) short paper (4 pages, 15 minutes presentation during the AH conference on March 8th and 9th)
2) full paper (8 pages, 30 minutes presentation during the AH conference on March 8th and 9th)
3) poster paper (2 pages, poster presented during the AH conference on March 8th and 9th)
4) special demonstration/art material paper (2 pages, demonstration/art material during the public exhibition on March 10th and 11th). Each work has to be entered in the form of a paper formatted according to the ACM format and may contain the link to video or a website. It must include the name of the proposal, an artist statement, a resume of the artist(s) involved, and a description of the intended work. Additionally, the documentation should explain the essentials of how the work functions (space requirements, materials, form of interaction, role of the participants, interaction flow, mode of display, etc.) This information is essential and no works will be accepted without this information. Additional material (sketches, photos, etc.) may be included with all entered works.
You can submit your abstract and your paper via the AH online submission tool powered by Easychair. It is also possible to upload a video (.mp4, .mov, .avi, .mpg or .wmv) as a supplemental material that can be seen by the reviewers in addition to the paper PDF: AH'12 submission tool link
Once your paper is accepted, you will have to sign the following ACM copyright form and submit it: Copyright form download link
- Welcome to AH'14!
- Welcome to AH'13!
- AH'12 Best Papers Awards
- ACM proceedings online, second day of AH'12 started
- Program updated and TV & journalists
- Full program is released!
- AH'12 registration is open
- AH'12 hotels special prices list
- AH'12 deadline EXTENDED to January 20th 23:59 PST
- CFP deadline January 13th