AH'12 Best Papers Awards
We are delighted to announce that AH'12 finished well and that AH'13 will happen in Stuttgart, Germany, with General Chair Prof. Albert Schmidt.
The AH'12 Best Papers are:
1) Yuki Kuniyasu, Michi Sato, Shogo Fukushima and Hiroyuki Kajimoto. Transmission of Forearm Motion by Tangential Deformation of the Skin
2) Shogo Fukushima and Hiroyuki Kajimoto. Facilitation of Surprise Feeling by Artificial Control of Piloerection on the Forearm
3) Shoichi Hasegawa, Seiichiro Ishijima, Fumihiro Kato, Hironori Mitake and Makoto Sato. Realtime Sonification of Center of Gravity for Skiing
A photo of the award ceremony can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=313433238710413
- Welcome to AH'14!
- Welcome to AH'13!
- AH'12 Best Papers Awards
- ACM proceedings online, second day of AH'12 started
- Program updated and TV & journalists
- Full program is released!
- AH'12 registration is open
- AH'12 hotels special prices list
- AH'12 deadline EXTENDED to January 20th 23:59 PST
- CFP deadline January 13th