We are delighted to announce that AH'12 finished well and that AH'13 will happen in Stuttgart, Germany, with General Chair Prof. Albert Schmidt.
The AH'12 Best Papers are:
1) Yuki Kuniyasu, Michi Sato, Shogo Fukushima and Hiroyuki Kajimoto. Transmission of Forearm Motion by Tangential Deformation of the Skin
2) Shogo Fukushima and Hiroyuki Kajimoto. Facilitation of Surprise Feeling by Artificial Control of Piloerection on the Forearm
3) Shoichi Hasegawa, Seiichiro Ishijima, Fumihiro Kato, Hironori Mitake and Makoto Sato. Realtime Sonification of Center of Gravity for Skiing
The program of the AH'12 conference that will start tomorrow morning has been updated here:
On Friday, a French national TV channel will film the conference and demos and a few well-known journalists are present to write about the presented articles.
We are delighted to release the full program of the Augmented Human International Conference 2012 here:
Registration is open here:
More than 25 augmented human contributions have been selected by the scientific committee and will be presented at AH'12 in Megève ski resort. The online registration is available at https://cms2.unige.ch/outils/limesurvey191/index.php?sid=69151
A number of hotels have arranged special prices for the event participants. Please click below to download the list of hotels prices. You should mention the reference code "Augmented Human" to the hotel when you call them.
Due to many authors requests, all papers submission deadline EXTENDED to January 20th 23:59 PST. Also you can find below two photos taken yesterday at the AH'12 international conference venue, Megève, one of the 12 Best of the Alps ski resorts! Conference attendees will experience a lot of fun with the snow ;-)
- Welcome to AH'14!
- Welcome to AH'13!
- AH'12 Best Papers Awards
- ACM proceedings online, second day of AH'12 started
- Program updated and TV & journalists
- Full program is released!
- AH'12 registration is open
- AH'12 hotels special prices list
- AH'12 deadline EXTENDED to January 20th 23:59 PST
- CFP deadline January 13th